First Annual Conference of a Platform Governance Research Network
24-26 March 2021 | Online
Program and Registration: https://www.platgov.net/post/program/
Together with our co-organizing institutions, we are delighted to announce the final program of the First Annual Conference of a Platform Governance Research Network — a three-day, multi-part conference on platform governance.
This call is an open invite to researchers and institutions (especially those outside of North America and Europe) to join our efforts in building a new research network that aims to coalesce a global conversation about platform governance, while highlighting underrepresented groups and disciplines. Come join us and build a new research network!
Please follow the link above to register.
Law and Technology Centre
The University of Hong Kong
On behalf of the Co-Organizers
- Center for Critical Internet Inquiry, University of California, Los Angeles
- Center for Information, Technology, and Public Life (CITAP), University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Center for Technology and Society (CTS), FGV School of Law, Rio de Janeiro
- Center for the Study of Media and Society (MESO), Buenos Aires Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI), Waterloo
- Centre for Internet and Society (CIS), Bengaluru
- Centre for Media, Technology, and Democracy (MTD), McGill University, Montreal
- Collaboration on International ICT Policy in East and Southern Africa (CIPESA), Kampala
- Data and Society Research Institute, New York
- Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society (HIIG), Berlin
- IT For Change, Bengaluru
- Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANET), Nairobi
- Law and Technology Centre, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Leibniz-Institute for Media Research | Hans-Bredow-Institut, Hamburg
- Mnemonic, Berlin